Scientists recently examined studies on dog intelligence ..
Imagine sitting down to a big dinner ...
You might not know yourself as wellasyouthink ...
36. One tiny American college situated on a cattle farm is devoted to educating students to serve mankind throughout their lives .
[ G ] With only 26 students ...
37. Much to the author ' s disappointment , the three institutions of higher learning where she taught largely ignore students ' growth as Social beings .
[ D ] I ' ve had the priviledge of ...
38. Tiny colleges must be made affordable in order to play a role in higher education .
[ J 】 The average tuition at a small ...
39. According to a recent graduate from a tiny college , living together with faculty and fellow students is conducive to a student ' s growth as a person .
[ H ]" Living in close community ...
40. Rather than going small , most American universities are trying to gobig .
[ B ] Inhigher education the trend ...
41. In a certain tiny college , rigorous academie work and traditional manual labor are integrated .
[ I ] Sterling College , in Craftsbury Common ...
42. Tiny colleges focus on educating students to become well - rounded citizens instead of seeking their own expansion .
【 C 】 Tiny Colleges focus not just on ...
43. The essence of education lies in the interaction between people
[ L ] The " trick " to making tiny colleges ...
44. After her retirement , the author has decided to set up a tiny college in her hometown .
[ E 】 Having just retired from teaching at a ...
45. Tiny colleges are justified as it is believed that our growth into ful humanity comes through interaction with people near and dear to us .
【 N ] The ultimate justification for a tiny college ...
36. It does us far more good to focus on things we can be grateful for than what makesus sad and resentful .
[ C ] Defoe ' s masterpiece , which is often ...
37.The beneficial impacts of gratitude can extend from individuals to their community and to a the wider society .
[ G ] There are multiple explanations ...
38. The participants in a recent study repeatedly underestimated the positive effect on those who received thank - you notes .
[ A ] Gratitude may be more beneficial
39. Good deeds can sometimes make people feel uncomfortable .
[ I ] Of course , act of kindness can also ...
40. People who regularly express gratitude can benefit in moraliterms .
[ F ] Recent scientific studies support ...
41. A basketball coach advocated performing generous acts without expecting anything in return .
[ K ] Reflecting on generosity and gratitude ...
42. More and more evidence shows it makes us mentally and physically healthier to routinely
count our blessings .
[ D ] When we focus on the things ....
43. Of all states of mind , feeling grateful is considered one of the most healthy and beneficial .
[ M ] When Defoe depicted Robinson ....
44. The principles underlying the research into gratitude are nothing new at all .
[ B ] While this research into ...
45. Gratitude is likely to enhance one ' s sense of being connected with other people .
[ H ] Gratitude also tends to strengthens a sense ...
36. Socially prescribed perfectionism is described as one ' s self - esteem depending on other people ' s opinion .
[ E ] Curran describes socially prescribed ...
37. Jessica Pryor has learned that some graduate students work such long hours in the lab that they have little time for entertainment or socializing .
[ A ] When psychologist Jessica Pryor ...
38. The author believes perfectionism may sometimes be constructive .
[ F ] Perfectionism can , of course , be ...
39. It is found that perfectionism is getting more and more prevalent among college students .
[ C ] What ' s more , perfectionism ...
40. Some experts suggest parents and educators should prepare students for failures .
[ H ] While educators and parents have ...
41. Some therapists warn that young adults tend to pursue perfection in their work .
[ B ] Along with other therapists ...
42. Psychologist Amy Bach encourages her students to aim high but be content with something less than perfect .
 Bach , who sees many students ....
43. A clinical psychologist finds perfectionism is widespread among his clients .
[ E ] Curan describes socially prescribed ...
44. In trying to overcome perfectionism , some people are still pursuing perfection .
[ K ] Brustein likes to get his perfectionist clients to create ....
45. In pursuing perfection , some perfectionists fail to complete their tasks on time
[ G ] Brustein says his perfectionist clients ...