英语日常用语口语对话询问费用带翻译
Asking about Fees 询问费用
A: What fees does this bank charge?
这家银行收取什么费用?
B: There are different fees depending on the kind of account you have with us.
有不同的费用,这取决于我们的帐户种类。
A: I have a basic checking account.
我有一个基本的支票帐户。
B: There is no fee for a basic checking account unless you have less than the minimum balance.
除非你有最低的余额,否则一个基本的支票帐户是没有费用的。
A: How much is the minimum balance?
最低余额是多少?
B: You need to have at least $25.00 in your account everyday or else you will pay an $8 monthly fee.
你需要在你的帐户中至少有25美元,否则你将支付每月8美元的费用。
A: Are there overdraft charges?
有透支费吗?
B: Yes, for each overdraft there is a $35 fee.
是的,每一次透支都有35美元的费用。
A: What about ATM fees?
自动取款机费?
B: If you use one of our ATMs there is no fee.
如果你使用我们的自动取款机,没有手续费。
A: What if I use another bank's ATM?
如果我用另一个银行的自动取款机会怎么收费?
B: Then you will be charged $2.00
然后将会收取你2美元的费用。