很使用的商务英语句子

焜先 1172分享

  在商务中需要积累足够的英语句子来应付,好帮助到我们的工作,下面小编搜集了一些实用的商务英语句子,希望能帮助到你。

  实用商务句子

  1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods

  我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

  2.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

  3.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

  4.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

  与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的

  5.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our brond attention in handling your future orders.

  我们会借此次机会向你保证:我们会格外小心掌控贵司的定单。

  6.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

  我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。

  7.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

  恐怕没有再议价的空间了。

  8.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

  你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意。

  9.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

  考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待。

  10.这个方案两周后的那个周一交。

  The proposal is due two weeks from Monday.

  商务英语句子精选

  1.According to a recent survey ,four-million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.

  依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟相关的疾病。

  2.The latest surveys show that Quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.

  最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。

  3.No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.

  没有一项发明象互联网同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。

  4.People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.

  人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。

  5.Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.

  许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。

  6. I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  7. The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

  你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

  8. You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

  你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

  9. Our clients are very critical on quality.

  我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

  10. What do you want us to do?

  您看怎么办好?

  11. Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  12. It's a bit too hard.

  这有点太难了吧。

  13. It's only the background color that's not identical.

  这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

  14. It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个解决办法还比较合理。

  15. You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

  16. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

  17. Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

  18. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

  19. If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

  20. I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒愿意他去我们那里。

  21. Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

  22. I surely hope I can answer them for you.

  我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

  23. It does appear that way.

  看起来好象是这样的。

  24. Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

  请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

  25. As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

  由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

  26. Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

  你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

  27. We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

  我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

  28. You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

  你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

  29. We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

  我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

  30. The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

  货物经过仔细打包并完好无损地运到了这里。

    相关文章

    751381