1.May you be happy. (注意那个be)祝你幸福。
2.May you have a good time.
3.May the friendship between us last long,
4.Have a good journey! 祝你旅途愉快！
3.虚拟语气动词用一般现在时态(Simple Present)，如：work, be , go
4.否定形式的命令语气，可用助动词 do，加上 not。
2.Work harder !
3.Be more alert ! (虚拟语气动词 Be)
4.You go out !
5.Do not work so hard. (do not 表示否定的虚拟语气)
6.Don't be afraid. (口语中常用don't 代替 do not)
1. Would you be kind enough to show me the way to the post office.(情态动词 would,表示客气有礼)
2. It would be better for you not to stay up too late.(表示委婉)
1. I wish (that可省略,下同)I knew the answer to the question.(wish, 动词过去式 knew)
2. I wish it were spring in my hometown all the year around.(wish, were)
3. I wish I were a bird.(wish, were)
4. When she was at the party,she wished she were at home.
5. Now that he is in China, he wishes he understood Chinese.(wishes,过去虚拟动词understood)
6. When we begin the trip, they will wish they were with us.
5.1.2 过去情况的虚拟，从句动词用"had + 过去分词"（时间上较前):
1. I wish (that可省略，下同)I hadn't wasted so much time.
2. He wishes he hadn't lost the chance.
3. We wished he had spoken to us.
(wished，had + spoken)(事实上他并没同我们讲)
4. I wish you had called earlier.
(wish, had + called)(事实上已迟了)
5. They will wish they had listened to us sooner.
(will wish,had + listened)(事实上并不如此)
5.1.3 将来情况的虚拟(表示将来的主观愿望)，从句动词用"would/should/could/might + 动词原形"(时间上较后):
1. I wish it would stop raining.(虚拟动词would+动词原形stop)
2. I wish you would be quiet.(would + be)
3. You wished she would arrive the next day.(would + arrive)
4. I wish she would change her mind.(would + change)
5. He will wish we would join him the following week.(would + join)
5.2 除了wish之外，下列各动词(如 suggest)的后面的虚拟语气宾语从句，其谓语用："should + 动词原形"表示建议(suggest)、坚持(insist)等虚拟语气：
* suggest (建议), recommend (推荐), advise (劝告), propose (建议)
* insist (坚持), consent (允诺)
* decide (决定), order (命令)
* request (要求), demand (要求), desire (期望), ask (要求)
* maintain (主张), urge (催促)
1.I suggest that we (should 可省略,下同) start the meeting at once.
(suggest, should + start) (表示建议立即开会)
2.The doctor suggested that he (should ) try to lose his weight.
(suggested, should + try) (表示建议你应该减肥喔)
3. He insisted that all of us (should) be there on time by any mains.
(insisted, should + be) (表示坚持,无论如何都要准时到那儿。你再讲也没用哩！)
4. He insisted that we (should) tell him the news.
(insisted, should + tell) (表示非要你告诉他不可)
5. He ordered that the students (should) wash the clothes every week by themselves.
(ordered, should + wash) (表示命令学生们每周自己洗衣服)