收服猪八戒英语儿童舞台剧剧本在线看(3)

李婷 1172分享

  悟空: 你可还敢在这里娶媳妇?

  Dare you wive yet?

  八戒:不敢了。大圣爷爷饶我。

  No,no. Please forgive me, Mahatma.

  悟空:量你也不敢。

  I bet you dare not.

  悟空放开,八戒转身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,疼得直叫。

  悟空:呆子,想往哪里去?

  You silly, where are you going?

  八戒:我已答应你,不再闹事了,干嘛还不放我走?

  I'll never make trouble any more. Why don't you let me go?

  悟空:呆子,我带你去见取经人。

  You silly, I'm taking you to meet the sutra-seeker.

  八戒:什么?取经人来了?

  What? Has Tangseng come?

  悟空:走吧。

  Yes. Let's go!

  两人在台上走半圈,来到房前。

  悟空:师傅,出来吧,这妖怪已经被我降服了。

  Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated !

  唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢。

  悟空:呆子,还不跪下,见过师傅。

  You silly, kneel down to meet your master.

  八戒忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅。唐僧非常吃惊。

  Master, nice to meet you here.

  唐僧:徒儿,这是怎么回事?

  My prentice, what's up?

  悟空:师傅,这是观世音菩萨特意让他在此等候陪您上西天取经的。

  Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.

  唐僧:哦,多谢观世音菩萨,既然这样我就收你为徒,赐你法名为

  八戒。

  I see! Thank Guanyin! Since then, I will take you as my prentice

  and name you Bajie.

  八戒:谢谢师傅(站了起来)。

  Thank you, my master!

  老头:恭喜高僧又收神徒。

  Congratulations!

  唐僧:徒儿们,我们上路吧。(八戒还依依不舍地看着小女子)

  Let's go ahead, my prentices.

  悟空:八戒,还看什么呢?走了。

  Bajie, there is nothing to attach to. Let's go!

  八戒恋恋不舍地走到前面带路。

238985