1.It is a dark and rainy night. Barbie is reading in her bed. Kelly and Stacie run in. "Tell us a story, Barbie," says Stacie.
2.Barbie looks around. She sees a bunny. "There are two princesses named Kelly and Stacie…" Barbie begins.
3.One day, the princesses go to have a picnic in the forest. Suddenly it begins to rain! The princesses take their basket and hide inside a big tree.
4.The rain stops. A bunny hops by. "I have nowhere to go. My house has too much rain water," says Bunny.
5.Just then a bird flies down. "It rained so hard," he says. "My nest fell out of the tree."
6.The two princesses will help their friends. Everyone goes up the hill. Stacie and Kelly dig a nice new hole for Bunny. "Thank you," says Bunny.
7.Everyone finds twigs and leaves. They build a new nest for Bird. "Thank you," says Bird.
8.Kelly and Stacie share their picnic with Bird and Bunny.
9."The end," says Barbie. Kelly and Stacie look up. The rain stops. "We like your story!" says Kelly.
1. It was Clifford's first autumn. One day, I put on a warm coat and took him to the park.
2. On the way to the park, Clifford saw pumpkins for the first time. He was very happy. He jumped up and--Crash! Pumpkins rolled all over the street.
3. Then we got to the park. It looked different. There were leaves all over the ground.
4. The birds were all flying south. Clifford couldn't chase them. So he chased the leaves. It was fun!
5. Then a ball came right in front of Clifford.
6. There was a long string on the ball. Clifford took hold of the string and ran.
7. He crossed the white line, and all the kids cheered. Clifford scored!
8. The kids told me Clifford was a very special dog. I was so proud of him.
1. One day, a man stops us and asks if Clifford would like to be in a movie. Clifford is happy to hear that.
2. When the movie is finished, everybody says Clifford is the best actor in the world. Clifford is a star.
3. His fans are everywhere.
4. And they all want souvenirs.
5. There are a lot of parties. Clifford gets tired of them. But they say movie stars have to go to parties.
6. One day, he looks over his wall and sees a girl playing with her dog. He misses me.
7. Clifford doesn't want to be a star anymore. That night he jumps over the wall.
8. Clifford comes home. He'd rather be with me than in Hollywood. I'm glad he loves me as much as I love him.