1. house _________ 2. village ___________ 3. map __________
4. orange _________ 5. bag ___________ 6. exercise ___________
7. brush __________ 8. family ___________ 9. bus ___________
10. city __________ 11. box ___________ 12. baby __________
13. class __________ 14. factory _________ 15. glass __________
16. dictionary __________ 17. watch _________ 18. wo man _________
19. match __________ 20. man _________ 21. wish __________
22. German __________ 23. tomato _________ 24. policeman ___________
25. kilo __________ 26. human _________ 27. potato ___________
28. Chinese __________ 29. shelf __________ 30. Japanese __________
31. leaf ___________ 32. American __________ 33. life ___________
34. tooth __________ 35. wife ___________ 36. foot ___________
37. knife __________ 38. sheep _________ 39. half _________ 40. child __________
1. work _________ 2. teach _________ 3. sing ________
4. ill ___________ 5. fight ___________ 6. invent ________
7. wait ________ 8. woolen __________ 9. win ____________
10. thankful ________ 11. foreign _________ 12. cloudy ________
13. run __________ 14. dirty ________ 15. visit _________
16. funny __________ 17. wooden _______ 18. medical ________
19. operate ________ 20. hot __________ 21. invite __________
22. worried ________ 23. build __________ 24. please ________
25. help _________ 26. safe ________ 27. die _________
28. dangerous ______ 29. draw ________ 30. noisy ________
1. I want to buy ________.
A. two bottles of ink B. two bottle of ink C. two bottle of inks D. two bottles of inks
2. They don’t have to do _______ today.
A. much homework B. many homeworks C. many homework D. much homeworks
3. The ______ of machine made us feel sick.
A. voice B. noise C. sound D. noises
4. The blouse is made of ________.
A. a wool B. these wood C. wools D. wool
5. There are three ______ and seven ______ in the picture.
A. cows, sheeps B. cows, sheep C. cow, sheep D. cow, sheeps
6. June 1 is _______.
A. children’s day B. children’s Day C. Children’s Day D. Children’s day
7. ______ room is next to their parents’.
A. Kate’s and Joan’s B. Kate’s and Joan C. Kate and Joan’s D. Kate and Joan
8. Miss Green is a friend of _______.
A. Mary’s mother’s B. Mary’s mother C. Mary mother’s D. mother’s of Mary
9. Tom is ______. He will come to see me.
A. my a friend B. a friend C. mine friend D. a friend of mine
10. Sheep _______ white and milk _______ also white.
A. is, are B. are, is C. is, is D. are, are
11. I’d like to have a glass of milk and _______.
A. two breads B. two pieces of breads C. two pieces of bread D. two piece of bread
12. It’s a long ______ to Paris. It’s two thousand kilometers.
A. street B. road C. way D. end
13. Many ______ are singing over there.
A. woman B. women C. girl D. child
14. He bought _______.
A. two pairs of shoes B. two pair of shoes C. two pairs of shoe D. two pair of shoe
15. Mr. White has three _______.
A. child B. children C. childs D. childrens
16. Beijing is one of the biggest _______ in the world.
A. citys B. city C. cityes D. cities
17. --- Where’s Mr. White? --- He’s in _______.
A. the room 202 B. Room 202 C. the Room 202 D. room 202
18. Shops, hospitals and schools are all _______.
A. places B. homes C. rooms D. buildings
19. Every morning Mr. Smith takes a _______ to his office.
A. 20 minutes’ walks B. 20 minute’s walk C. 20-minutes walk D. 20-minute walk
20. ---Are these ______? --- No, they aren’t. They’re _______.
A. sheep, cows B. sheep, cow C. sheeps, cow D. sheeps, cows
21. There are many ______ in the fridge.
A. fish B. fruit C. eggs D. bread
22. --- Whose room is this? --- It’s __ _____.
A. Li Ming B. Li Ming’s C. Li Mings D. Li Mings’
23. Here are ______ for you, Sue.
A. potatos B. some potatoes C. three tomatos D. some tomato
24. Here are some birthday cards with our best ______ for her.
A. wish B. hope C. wishes D. hopes
25. I always go to that ______ to buy food on Sunday.
A. shop B. park C. zoo D. garden
26. What’s the Chinese for “ PRC”?
A. 中国人民解放军 B. 中华人民共和国 C. 联合国 D. 中国共产党
27. Sam gave Ann some _______ to look after Polly while he was away.
A. picture-books B. inventions C. instructions D. messages
28. --- Which of the following animals lives only in China? --- The ________.
A. monkey B. elephant C. panda D. cat
29. ______ room is on the 5th floor.
A. Lucy and Lily B. Lucy and Lily’s C. Lucy’s and Lily D. Lucy’s and Lily’s
30. The third month of the year is _______.
A. March B. January C. February D. April
31. Mum, I’m quite thirsty. Please give me ________.
A. two orange B. two bo ttle of oranges C. two bottles of orange D. two bottles of oranges
32. How wonderful! The ______ is made of _______.
A. house, glass B. house, glasses C. houses, glass D. houses, glasses
33. I met some ______ in the park and talked with them the other day.
A. Janpaneses B. American C. Chineses D. English
34. _______ is the best time for planting trees.
A. Summer B. Winter C. Spring D. Autumn
35. Tom was badly hurt in the match. They carried him to the ______ as quickly as possible.
A. bank B. post office C. shop D. hospital
36. There are two ______ in the room.
A. shelf B. shelfs C. shelfes D. shelves
37. There are seven ______ in a week.
A. years B. months C. days D. minutes
38. My father is a ______. He works in a hospital.
A. teacher B. doctor C. farmer D. writer
39. It’s very cold today. Why don’t you put on your ______?
A. watch B. shirt C. sweater D. glasses
40. --- Excuse me, are you ______? --- Yes, I’m from ________.
A. Japan, Japanese B. China, Chinese C. England, English D. American, America
41. They took a lot of _______ in the children’s park.
A. photo B. photoes C. photos D. the photo
42.There is _______ in the bottle.
A. no any orange B. not a orange C. not any orange D. no oranges
43. Maths _______ an important subject taug ht in the middle school.
A. are B. is C. was D. were
44. There are more ______ in this hospital than in that one.
A. woman doctors B. women doctor C. women’s doctor D. women doctors
45. The ________ eat a lot of rice.
A. Japan people B. Japanese C. Japaneses D. people of Japanese
46. Two ___ and five _______ are studying Chinese at Beijing University.
A. German, English B. Germans, English C. Germans, Englishmen D. Germen, Englishmen
47. Then the ______ began to eat the green ______ of young trees.
A. deer, leafs B. deer, leaves C. deer, leaf D. deers, leafs
48. Would you like _____ ?
A. some rice B. any rice C. some rices D. any rices
49. Don’t hurry! We still have _______ time left.
A. little B. few C. a little D. a few
50. These mountains will be covered with tree in ______ .
A. a few year’s time B. a few years’ time C. a few year’s times D. a few years’ times
51. The children had _______ in the park.
A. good times B. good time C. the good time D. a good time
52. I am busy with my work these days. I don’t get _______.
A. many sleep B. much sleep C. more sleep D. most sleep
53. This is an interesting _______.
A. news B. information C. work D. job
54. Her parents are _______.
A. English B. America C. Frenchman D. two English
55. Room 110 on the second floor is the _____ office. I know some of them.
A. doctors B. doctor’s C. doctors’ D. doctors’s
56. The room is _______. They are brothers.
A. Tom and Mike’s B. Tom’s and Mike’s C. Tom’s and Mike D. Tom and Mike
57. The box is made of a kind of hard _______.
A. wooden B. wood C. woods D. word
58. Can you see some _______ on the hill?
A. sheeps and deers B. sheeps and deer C. sheep and deers D. sheep and deer
59. How many _ ______ shall we pay for the special service?
A. money B. yuans C. dollars D. pound
60. I have many friends here. Lily is _______.
A. mine friend B. a friend of my C. one of my D. one of them
61.--- Would you like some _______? ---Thank you, but I am not hungry.
A. breads B. cakes C. oranges D. orange juice
62. Don’t make any _______, the boy is sleeping.
A. voice B. noise C. music D. laugh
63. She was born in Xiangfan, but now she works in Taiyuan. So we cannot say Taiyuan is her ____.
A. hometown B. second home C. family D. house
64. Is this your _______ for making so many mistakes?
A. idea B. mind C. excuse D. result
65. There are few _______ for supper. Would you please buy some carrots and cabbages on your way home?
A. meat B. eggs C. fruit D. vegetables
66. --- Would you like some _______? --- Oh, yes, just a little please.
A. pears B. apples C. bananas D. milk
67. --- Can you finish the work in a week? --- No _______.
A. problem B. matter C. trouble D. question
68. Is there a little _______ left for me?
A. room B. place C. ground D. house
69. The sign “_______!” is often seen on the box.
A. NO PHOTOS B. NO SMOKING C. BUSINESS HOURS D. THIS SIDE UP
70. Help yourselves to some _______, children.
A. fish B. fishes C. a piece of fish D. a fish
71. --- Here is the _______, please. --- Oh. Fried meat with some green peppers and two eggs.
A. bill B. list C. book D. menu
72. _______ is used to eat soup.
A. Knife B. Fork C. Spoon D. Chopsticks
73. --- What’s the _______ like today? --- It’s sunny.
A. climate B. weather C. sky D. space
74. Two thirds are _______ in our school.
A. woman teachers B. women teachers C. woman doctor D. women doctors
75. It’s _______ walk from my home to our school.
A. two minutes’ B. two minute’s C. two minutes D. two-minutes’
1. --- Where is Tom? --- He’s left a ______ saying that he has something important to do.
A. excuse B. message C. exercise D. news
2. There is no ______ in the bus so we have to wait for another bus.
A. room B. a room C. rooms D. seats
3. --- Would you like some ______? --- Oh, yes. Just a little.
A. pears B. oranges C. sugar D. apples
4. You can find the following INSTRUCTIONS on _______. KEEP IN A COLD PLACE
A. food B. money C. clothes D. books
5. Mr. Green has lived in the _____ hotel since he came to China.
A. five-star B. five-stars C. five star’s D. five stars
6. She was born in Wuhan, but Beijing has become her second _______.
A. home B. family C. house D. place
7. --- What’s the _____ today? --- It’s June 26.
A. day B. date C. time D. hour
8. English is spoken as a first language in ______.
A. the USA B. France C. Japan D. China
9. ______ comes from cows.
A. Wool B. Chicken C. Pork D. Milk
10. Let the children go away. They’re making too much ______ here.
A. noise B. voice C. noisy D. sounds
一 ~ 三 答案略