主格 宾格 形容词性 名词性
我 I me 我的 my mine
你，你们 you you 你的，你们的 your yours
他 he him 他的 his his
她 she her 她的 her hers
它 it it 它的 its its
我们 we us 我们的 our ours
他(她，它)们 they them 他(她，它)们的 their theirs
1. That is not _________ kite. That kite is very small, but _________ is very big. ( I )
2. The dress is _________. Give it to _________. ( she )
3. Is this _________ watch? (you) No, it's not _________ . ( I )
4. _________ is my brother. _________ name is Jack. Look! Those stamps are _________. ( he )
5. _________ dresses are red. (we) What colour are _________? ( you )
6. Here are many dolls, which one is _________ ? ( she )
7. I can find my toy, but where's _________? ( you )
8. Show _________ your kite, OK? (they)
9. I have a beautiful cat. _________name is Mimi. These cakes are _________. ( it )
10. Are these _________ tickets? No, _________ are not _________. _________ aren't here. ( they )
11. Shall _________ have a look at that classroom? That is _________ classroom. ( we )
12. _________ is my aunt. Do you know _________ job? _________ a nurse. ( she )
13. That is not _________ camera. _________is at home. ( he )
14. Where are _________? I can't find _________. Let's call _________ parents. ( they )
15. Don't touch _________. _________ not a cat, _________ a tiger!
16. _________ sister is ill. Please go and get _________. ( she )
17. _________ don't know her name. Would you please tell _________. ( we )
18. So many dogs. Let's count _________. ( they )
19. I have a lovely brother. _________ is only 3. I like _________ very much. ( he )
20. May I sit beside _________? ( you )
21. Look at that desk. Those book are on _________. ( it )
22.The girl behind _________ is our friend. (she )
二、用am, is, are 填空
1. I ______ a boy. ______ you a boy? No, I _____ not.
2. The girl______ Jack's sister.
3. The dog _______ tall and fat.
4. The man with big eyes _______ a teacher.
5. ______ your brother in the classroom?
6. Where _____ your mother? She ______ at home.
7. How _______ your father?
8. Mike and Liu Tao ______ at school.
9. Whose dress ______ this?
10. Whose socks ______ they?
11. That ______ my red skirt.
12. Who ______ I?
13. The jeans ______ on the desk.
14. Here ______ a scarf for you.
15. Here ______ some sweaters for you.
16. The black gloves ______ for Su Yang.
17. This pair of gloves ______ for Yang Ling.
18. The two cups of milk _____ for me.
19. Some tea ______ in the glass.
20. Gao shan's shirt _______ over there.
21. My sister's name ______Nancy.
22. This ______ not Wang Fang's pencil.
23. ______ David and Helen from England?
24. There ______ a girl in the room.
25. There ______ some apples on the tree.
26. _______ there any kites in the classroom?
27. _______ there any apple juice in the bottle?
28. There _______ some bread on the plate.
29. There _______ a boy, two girls, three men and ten women in the park.
30. You, he and I ______ from China.
( )1. He‘s good English.
A. inB. atC. on
( )2. They are talking the park.
A. overB. atC. about
( )3. He doesn’t like having Art lessons, so he doesn‘t do well Art.
A. inB. atC. about
( )4. Lin Lin is not as as Xiao Ming.
A. strongB. strongerC. strongest
( )5. Li Yang jumped than Fang Bin.
A. farB. farerC. farther
( )6. I have problems English.
A. toB. withC. about
( )7. Ben runs as as Jim.
A. fastB. fasterC. high
( )8. Let’s go a walk.
A. toB. onC. for
( )9. Who better, Nancy or Helen?
A. singB. singingC. sings
( )10. She reads better than all of .
A. usB. weC. they
A. I is good at Social science and Science.
B. I am good at Social science and Science.
C. I am not at Social science and Science.
A. I‘ll do better than he.
B. I want do better than them.
C. I’ll do better than them.
A. He didn‘t know how to make a model plane.
B. he know not how to make a model plane.
C. He not know how to make a model plane.
A. He is as strong as the other boys.
B. He isn’t as strong as the other boys.
C. He isn‘t as stronger as the other boys.
A. He is happyer than me every day.
B. He is happier than me every day.
C. He is as happy as me every day.
A. She is running faster than some girls now.
B. She is running fast than some girls now.
C. She run faster than some girls now.
1.The duck swims slower than the fish.
2.The monkey climbs slower than the bear.
3.The cat runs faster than the mouse.
4.The butterflies fly lower than the bees.
5.The old woman walks faster than the young man.
1. May; they; what; do; did; Day; last(?)
2. play; to; lanterns; children; with; like(。)
3. cakes; you; eat; last; did; moon; year(?)
4. time; family; they; with; usually; spend; their(。)
5. are; Mr Brown; about; the; students; and; talking; his; holidays(。)
( )1. What‘s your favourite holiday? A. I watched a running race.
( )2. What did you do yesterday? B. On May 4th.
( )3. Did he smoke just now? C. New Year’s Day.
( )4. When‘s your birthday? D. It’s the 30th of June.
( )5. What day is it today? E. No， he went swimming.
1. We go to parks and watch the moon.(改为一般疑问句)
2. She had a birthday party yesterday.(将yesterday改为every year)
3. They ate lots of delicious food just now.(改为一般疑问句)
4. Her birthday is on the 7th of July.(对划线部分提问)
5. He visited his grandparents last Spring Festival.(对划线部分提问)
6. She played with her dog just now.(改为否定句)
7. Did they go to the farm yesterday?(改为肯定句)
8. The keys were in the box a moment ago.(改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答)
1. What do people usually do at Spring Festival?
2. Excuse me， when is Spring Festival?
3. Oh， I see. Thank you.
4. They usually visit relatives and have big meals.
5. It‘s in January or February.