英语口语对话短篇练习带翻译钥匙拿错了

小玉 1172分享

  Key Confusion钥匙拿错了

  A: I can't unlock the door!

  我打不开门!

  B: Maybe it's because the key is brand new.

  也许是因为你的钥匙是新的。

  A: The lock won't turn at all!

  并不是所有的锁都会打开。

  B: Are you sure the key is not upside down?

  你确定是这把钥匙开这把锁吗?

  A: I've flipped it five times!

  我已经开了五六次了。

  B: It still doesn't work?

  还是打不开吗?

  A: No! The door is still locked.

  门还是仍然锁着。

  B: Let me try to open it.

  让我试着打开它。

  A: Maybe you'll have better luck.

  也许你会有更好的运气。

  B: I see what the problem is. You're using your old key!

  我明白你为什么打不开了。你用的是你的旧钥匙!

  A: Oops! I'm so used to my old house.

  哎呀!我习惯开我的旧房子了。

  B: It's alright; eventually you'll get used to this one.

  好吧,你最终会习惯你的新房子的。

    332032