My Shadow我的影子英汉双语诗歌

小玉 1172分享

  My Shadow 我的影子

  I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me,

  我有一个小小的影子 和我一起走进走出

  And what can be the use of him is more than I can see.

  他所能用的东西比我能看到的更多。

  He is very, very like me from the heels up to the head;

  他很像我;从脚跟到头部

  And I see him jump before me, when I jump into my bed.

  当我跳到我的床上。我看见他在我面前跳。

  The funniest things about him is the way he likes to grow-

  最有趣的是他的生长的方式—

  Not at all like proper children, which is always very slow;

  一点都不像孩子的成长,永远都那么缓慢;

  For he sometimes shoots up taller like an India rubber ball,

  他有时会像一个印度橡皮球一样一会一个高度,

  And he sometimes gets so little that there's none of him at all.

  他有时会很小,小的我完全看不见他。

  He hasn't got a notion of how children ought to play,

  还没有一个孩子知道应该怎么和他一起玩,

  And can only make a fool of me in every sort of way.

  只能用各种各样的方法愚弄我。

  He stays so close beside me, he's a coward you can see;

  你可以看到;他在我身旁总是那么近,像个胆小鬼

  I'd think shame to stick to nursie as that shadow sticks to me!

  我不想摆脱不想让这条影子粘着我!

  One morning, very early, before the sun was up,

  一天很早的早上,在太阳升起之前

  I rose and found the shining dew on every buttercup;

  我发现闪亮的露珠在每个毛莨属植物;

  But my lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head,

  但我的懒惰的小影子,像个彻头彻尾的瞌睡虫,

  Had stayed at home behind me and was fast asleep in bed.

  他和我呆在家里,躺在床上,很快地睡着。

  此文章来源于5068儿童网(https://www.5068.com/)未经允许请勿转载,否则追 究法律责任特此声明,感谢您的配合!

    相关文章

    热门标签

    327219